PUTRAJAYA, Oct 2 — Beginning Monday, vaccination for adults, including foreigners in the Klang Valley will only be implemented by appointment at health clinics and district health offices, according to the COVID-19 Immunisation Task Force (CITF).
CITF said individuals who wish to get their COVID-19 vaccine, including those who have missed their second dose appointment, should make an appointment in advance by calling the respective district vaccination operation rooms or via email.
The list of health clinics in Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya that can be contacted to get an appointment for COVID-19 vaccination:-
- TITIWANGSA HEALTH OFFICE
Kuala Lumpur Health Clinic firstname.lastname@example.org (011-12311904)
Setapak Health Clinic email@example.com (03-41425429)
Kampung Pandan Health Clinic firstname.lastname@example.org (017-5558108)
Datuk Keramat Health Clinic email@example.com (014-3227543)
- KEPONG HEALTH OFFICE
Jinjang Health Clinic firstname.lastname@example.org (03-62583355)
Sentul Health Clinic email@example.com (03-62500594)
Batu Muda Health Clinic firstname.lastname@example.org (03-62415322)
- LEMBAH PANTAI HEALTH OFFICE
Tanglin Health Clinic email@example.com (03-26983311) (03-26983580) (03-26983490)
Muhibbah Health Clinic firstname.lastname@example.org (03-77726040)
- CHERAS HEALTH OFFICE
Bandar Tun Razak Health Clinic ppvkkbtr@ gmail.com (03-91713333)
Sungai Besi Health Clinic email@example.com (03-90549911)
Cheras Baru Health Clinic ppvkkcherasbaru@ gmail.com (03-91333322)
- PUTRAJAYA HEALTH OFFICE
Putrajaya Precinct 18 Health Clinic firstname.lastname@example.org (013-8880938)
The list of district health offices in Selangor to be contacted to secure a vaccination appointment:-
- Petaling Health Office 03-78840400 email@example.com
- Kuala Langat Health Office 019-3286275 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gombak Health Office 03-60913814 email@example.com
- Kuala Selangor Health Office 03-32812309/ 019-4727453 (Whatsapp) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Klang Health Office 019-6466658 (Whatsapp) email@example.com
- Hulu Selangor Health Office 03-60642078 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hulu Langat Health Office 03-87397909 email@example.com
- Sepang Health Office 03-87066001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sabak Bernam Health Office 019-3656570 email@example.com
According to CITF, all the health clinics and district health offices will operate from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
As for the COVID-19 vaccination exercise for teenagers aged 12 to 17, CITF said the public can refer to the announcement made by the Health Ministry.
For enquiries and further information, the public can contact the nearest health clinic and district health office.