PUTRAJAYA, May 17 — Entertainment centres are still not allowed to operate during the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) period, said Senior Minister (Security Cluster) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
“Pubs and nightclubs are placed under entertainment centres and barred from operating throughout the CMCO. We will not compromise on such matters until the COVID-19 chain of infection has been successfully broken.
“If there are reports, we will inform the local authorities such as the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to shut down these entertainment centres,” he said in the daily press conference on CMCO today.
Previously, there were reports of pubs and nightclubs at several locations in the capital having resumed operation.